Auburn Hills MI's Best Commercial Construction Company
Reliable Commercial Construction Services from a Trusted Contractor - T. Harvey!
Of all the keys to success in business, few carry more weight than the quality of your workspace. The more attractive, convenient, and comfortable your office is, the easier it is to motivate employees, attract customers, and project a positive brand image. T. Harvey Construction & Management enhances offices of all types through quality commercial build out services. Operating out of Oak Park, we provide renovations all over Southeast Michigan, giving local businesses the space they need to succeed in any market.
We are committed to giving our customers the best experience possible, and we would never give our final stamp of approval on work that we wouldn't have in our own homes. We offer our clients great communication, transparent pricing and a quoted timeframe. For these reasons, our clients continue to call us back for all of their residential and commercial construction needs.
Commercial Construction Services You Can Trust in Auburn Hills
T. Harvey Construction & Management has more than 20 years of experience providing renovations to a wide array of businesses in the Metro Detroit area. Such broad experience has given us the chance to develop a comprehensive commercial construction strategy, which involves:
- Initial Consultation - At the beginning of each job, we listen to all your desires and concerns for your building. This allows us to assemble the tools and construction specialists that we need before we even arrive on site, speeding up the renovation process.
- Site Examination - After considering all your plans and concerns, we visit your office building and examine its specific features. We pay attention to every factor that may affect the renovations, including electrical wiring, foundation strength, plumbing, and environmental issues. We then take these factors into account when making plans for the renovation, finding a realistic way of putting all your instructions and desires into action.
- Protection & Reinforcement - If there are any features in your office that cannot be changed, we protect and reinforce them before starting the renovation process.
- Renovating the Building - Once we have shored up all essential features, we set to work renovating the interior of your office building. We strive to disrupt your operations as little as possible, allowing you to enhance your building without any loss in productivity.
Over the years, T. Harvey has tackled a wide variety of commercial construction projects.
By selecting us for your commercial remodeling needs, you are ensuring quality, precision, timeliness and a more economically feasible solution in comparison to others in our industry. We have excellent relationships with numerous subcontractors to help any project move faster and minimize costs. For more information, contact us today to get started on your remodeling project, no matter how big or small!
The Many Benefits of Commercial Construction Services
While many companies see office renovation as a luxury service, it is in fact one of the best investments that you can make in your business. T. Harvey's commercial construction solutions provide a wide range of benefits that more than make up for their cost, including:
- Increased Value - If you own your office building, quality renovations will increase the value of the property. Not only does this bolster your company's assets, but if you ever decide to move or need a sudden infusion of cash, you will be able to sell your office more quickly and for a higher price.
- Improved Productivity - In renovating your building, T. Harvey Construction & Management strives to make it as convenient, healthy, safe, and beautiful as possible. These enhancements will make your workers feel better at their jobs, boosting their productivity and reinforcing their loyalty to your company.
- Regulatory Compliance - In improving the health and safety of your building, our renovations help you to stay ahead of local regulatory codes, saving you from the cost and complications of being found non-compliant.
- Customer Confidence - The more beautiful, safe, and convenient your building, the more that potential clients who visit will want to buy from you.